Wednesday, July 24, 2019

WELCOME MODERATOR

via GIPHY

Charles Clements 1615
Claremont Fan Court School 64680
I worked with Georgina Clements 1182 and Thea Lawton 1641


Our brief was to make the titles and openings of a fictional film. The name of our film is Fractures.


Camera Work - I did not take part performing in front of the camera, so i took most of the shots. I shot the mirror scene, involving a reflection of Elsa coming home.I also filmed the final shot of Elsie running up to the glass and hitting it. With this fading to black and the title showing.

Editing - For editing I took the main part of the backing sound and the sound effects used in the film opening. I also helped edit the various scenes together in order to make the film easier to understand. I mainly focused on the last part of the opening, involving the final scene fading to black and the name "Fractures" appearing.

Directing - Whist Georgie had the main idea behind the film, all three of us discussed further, and how to implement the reality of mental illnesses. In particular I directed the scene when the two personalities first confronted each other, making sure that both characters were visible, and the facial expressions of Elsa were properly captured. I also directed most of the last third of the film opening.


Final Film










No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME MODERATOR

via GIPHY Charles Clements 1615 Claremont Fan Court School 64680 I worked with Georgina Clements 1182 and Thea Lawton 1641 Our ...